#smeast session: The Great OTT Migration
At the Streaming Media East show next week in NYC, we have a session entitled “The Great OTT Migration“. As consumers continue to view content on multiple devices, cut the cord, binge TV and seek new ways to watch, a Great OTT Migration is afoot among the largest providers around the globe. This panel will discuss the hurdles in front of the Great OTT Migration, everything from tech behemoths bidding for sports streaming rights, costs, publishers phasing into broadcasters, technical hurdles, meeting consumer expectations, and a general debate about what will decide the winners from the losers. Confirmed speakers include:
- Moderator: Jim O’Neill, Principal Analyst, Ooyala
- James Glasscock, SVP, Strategy and Business Development, Machinima
- Robby Stein, Senior Director, Product Management, Yahoo Video Guide
- Greg Edmiston, Product Manager, Plex
- John Narus, Director, Digital Products, HBO Latin America
Register online using the discount code of 200DR16 and get a #smeast Discovery Pass for free, or a Conference pass for $895. You can check out the entire program agenda here.