#smeast session: Advertiser Strategies for OTT
At the Streaming Media East show next week in NYC, we have a session entitled “Advertiser Strategies for OTT“. With most major television outlets developing some form of over-the-top video application—and countless upstarts developing new programming for the new format—brands are taking note of shifting eyeballs. That said, some industry analysts continue to argue there is still not a sustainable economic model for digital video. Will OTT services be monetized as an extension of digital video with primarily programmatic pre-roll, or should advertisers seek new models to engage consumers in this still-emerging environment? What role can brands play either supporting publishers or becoming publishers in an a la carte channel ecosystem? Confirmed speakers include:
- Moderator: Jamison Tilsner, Business Development, VHX
- Noah Fenn, Head of Video Sales & Strategy, AOL
- Robert Davis, Executive Director, Content & Social, OgilvyOne
- Eric Lemasters, VP, Digital Business Development & Strategic Partnerships, Gaiam
- Shannon Rutherford, Director, Digital Media Video Operations, NFL
Register online using the discount code of 200DR16 and get a #smeast Discovery Pass for free, or a Conference pass for $895. You can check out the entire program agenda here.