DECE To Present Session On Digital Entertainment Standards, Discuss UltraViolet
We're happy to announce that at the Streaming Media West show, a special session, developed by the Digital Entertainment Content Ecosystem (DECE), a coalition with support from every industry involved in digital entertainment, will discuss their plans to create a new system to provide consumers with a revolutionary new way to enjoy their favorite movies, TV shows and other entertainment. This panel will discuss the business and technology needs to standardize digital content and how the DECE consortium's newly launched UltraViolet can benefit all players. Confirmed speakers include:
- Moderator: Chris Marlowe, Senior Media Strategist, Edelman
- Mark Teitell, Executive Director, Digital Entertainment Content Ecosystem (DECE)
- Timothy Dodd, VP, Media and Entertainment, Neustar
- Paul Fahn, Digital Media Convergence Technology, Samsung
- Leszek Izdebski, Managing Director, Global Media Group, Cisco
You can register online for the Streaming Media West show and get $300 off by using my personal discount code of DRF1. Have a question about the show? Someone you want to meet? Reach out to me and I'll be happy to make an introduction.