SM East Show: Going Mobile, Is Portable Media Finally Here?
With the latest iPad, iPhones, Blackberry's and Palm Pre's focusing on video applications, is portable streaming finally getting ready for prime time? How is the streaming industry developing and re-purposing content for mobile streaming and what will the business models look like?
At the Streaming Media East show on May 11th and 12th, we've got Ryan Lawler, Staff Writer for NewTeeVee.com moderating a panel on "Going Mobile: Is Portable Media Finally Here? ". The session will discuss what opportunities exist today for content owners and operators, as well as how the business of mobile video will change in the future.
- Moderator: Ryan Lawler, Staff Writer, NewTeeVee.com
- John Zehr, SVP, GM, ESPN Mobile
- Martin Webb, Technology Manager, Multimedia, Symbian Foundation
- Vicki Mealer, Senior Director Product Management, Qualcomm FLO Technologies
- Frank Bentley, Principal Staff Research Scientist, Experiences Research, Motorola
It's not too late to get a pass to the show and readers of my blog can register using my own personal discount code of DRF1, which gets you $200 off the ticket price.