SM East Show: Advertising Spending, From Trickle to Torrent
The annual $1B U.S. online video ad spend represents 1/60 of the overall U.S. TV ad spend, yet online video represents 1/7 of U.S. audience viewing time, a number that will likely grow to 1/5 over the next few years. What will it take for online video advertising to become a truly effective medium, with spending that reflects viewing times?
At the Streaming Media East show on May 11th and 12th, we've got a great session entitled "Advertising Spending: From Trickle to Torrent". Come hear what's right, what's wrong, and what will need to change if the industry hopes to make its 5-year forward growth projections.
- Moderator: Bill Lederer, CEO, Kantar Video
- Jason Krebs, EVP, Sales and Marketing, ScanScout
- Ari Paparo, Product Director, Advertiser Products, DoubleClick
- Jennifer Okula, VP, Data Innovation, Safecount
- Jahn Wolland, Director, National Sales, Online Video, Microsoft
It's not too late to get a pass to the show and readers of my blog can register using my own personal discount code of DRF1, which gets you $200 off the ticket price.