Job Opening NYC – Solution Architect, Front End Development, Video Applications, $130K-$150K
There is an immediate opening for a Solution Architect, Front End Development, with one of the largest public M&E companies in the world($200B+ market cap). They have multiple live/VOD OTT offerings and will coming out with more. I am helping the person you will report to find the right candidate for this job, which is based in NYC (not negotiable) and pays $130k-$150k. This job is not currently listed online. I’ll also add, your boss is someone you would want to work for. I know them on a personal level and they have a very unique background. You would learn a lot from them and be given an opportunity to be amongst some extremely smart individuals. If you are interested in learning who the company is and more about the job, please email me or just give me a call anytime at 917-523-4562. Candidates are being interviewed immediately.
Job Description: Own the process of solving high impact, highly technical problems that span the purview of multiple organizations and stakeholders, where requirements and direction are often yet to be defined or discovered. This role is one part technical evangelist, and one part technical architect. Success in this role requires effectively working with various technical leaders from different organizations to design solutions that work for all parties involved, and to evangelize these solutions and ensure teams can execute effectively.
- Able to bridge communication and technical knowledge between multiple engineering and product teams
- Well organized with good written and verbal communication skills
- Self-learner, independent, and easily adaptable
- Architecting resilient applications that handle failure gracefully
- RESTful web service development
- Other Tools
- API testing – PAW and/or Postman
- Plantuml or other similar sequence diagram tool
- Scripting Language – node/ruby/python/etc