NAB Streaming Summit Program Now Live: Speaking Spots Open
I’m pleased to announce the program for the NAB Streaming Summit is now live on the website at www.nabstreamingsummit.com. Some of my moderators are currently looking for more speakers on the broadcast and OTT side, so check out the program and let me know if you’re going to NAB and are interested in speaking. Here are some open sessions:
- The Disruptive Impact Of OTT On The Pay TV Business Model
- Best Practices In Scaling Live Streaming Where 1M Is The New 100K
- HEVC vs. AV1 and The Future Of The Codec Battle
- How Fat Is The Skinny Bundle Market For Live Linear Services?
- How Studios Are Ready To Monetize Their Content Via A Direct To Consumer Model
- The Business Of Live Sports Streaming
We have a few spots left for broadcasters, Pay TV and OTT providers and those that distribute and syndicate content. Spots will go fast, you can also call me at 917-523-4562 if you are interested in any of the sessions.