Hear About The Reality of VR Video at #smwest Conference
Video is an exciting use case for Virtual Reality, but what’s the reality of creating, delivering, and monetizing it today? At the Streaming Media West show, taking place Nov. 2/3, you’ll hear industry experts discuss the state of VR Video, from technologies to capture and display it to methods for streaming and interacting with it, as well as the opportunities in the near- and long-term future. Confirmed speakers include:
- Moderator: Jason Thibeault, Executive Director, Streaming Video Alliance
- Panelist: Devon Copley, Head of Product, VR Platform/Ozo, Nokia Technologies
- Panelist: Josh Courtney, Chairman, Executive Producer, SkyVR
- Panelist: Chris Michaels, Director, Communications, Wowza
- Panelist: Jim Clements, Director, Business Development, West Coast, Neulion
You can sign up online for a discounted conference pass by using the code DR100 and I even have a few free passes to give away. Re-tweet out “I want a pass for the Streaming Media West conference in CA on Nov. 2/3 – #smwest ” and I’ll pick some free winners every day!