Learn How To Get The Best Results Out Of HEVC Encoding at #smwest show
The industry is very comfortable getting the best quality and highest encoding operational efficiency out of H.264, but with the newness of HEVC, video encoding engineers may be struggling to maximize operational performance with this advanced codec. At the Streaming Media West show, taking place Nov. 2/3, one session will highlight the questions of how to implement a live 4K encoding solution, or best practices for encoding HDR, in software. In this session you will hear from video distributors the lessons learned building and deploying HEVC encoding operations, as well as secrets to obtaining the highest performance with HEVC. Confirmed speakers include:
- Moderator: Dror Gill, CTO, Beamr
- Panelist: Daniel Sanders, VP, Video Engineering, VDMS
- Panelist: Samir Ahmed, VP, Technology & Chief Architect Video, FandangoNow
- Panelist: Theron Trowbridge, Director of Encoding, Deluxe Delivery
- Panelist: David Hoff, Director, Cloud Graphics, Intel DataCenter Group
You can sign up online for a discounted conference pass by using the code DR100 and I even have a few free passes to give away. Re-tweet out “I want a pass for the Streaming Media West conference in CA on Nov. 2/3 – #smwest ” and I’ll pick some free winners every day!