Learn About The Great Unbundling and the Mass Re-bundling at #smeast
With most major television outlets developing some form of subscription or advertiser supported OTT video application—and countless upstarts developing new programming for the new format—the great unbundling of cable channels has begun. Is it true that the a la carte model is unsustainable?
At the Streaming Media East show, taking place May 10-11 in NYC, learn what the advantages are of an unbundled marketplace for content owners and consumers. Hear what the opportunities are for upstarts in an infinite channel marketplace and how content and marketing will evolve in this new paradigm. Confirmed speakers include:
- Moderator: Rich Greenfield, Media Futurist, Media & Tech Analyst, BTIG
- Amit Ziv, VP, Business Development, Operations and Strategy, Epix
- David Gandler, CEO, Co-Founder, Fubo.tv
- Jamie Wilkinson, Founder, CEO, VHX
- Reggie Shah, Director, Network Research, Univision
Register online using the discount code of 200DR16 and get a #smeast Discovery Pass for free, or a Conference pass for $895. You can check out the entire program agenda here.