DASH Today: Consortia Adoptions and Industry Deployments
At the Streaming Media East show, taking place May 10-11 in NYC, we’ve got a session entitled”DASH Today: Consortia Adoptions and Industry Deployments“. This panel will discuss the latest developments in DASH, both in standardization as well as consortia adoption, particularly new developments in MPEG, DASH-IF, ATSC 3.0, and the CTA GIVE projects. The panelists talk about these new developments, recent DASH commercial deployments, challenges and lesson learns from previous ones, and how the streaming industry is evolving around DASH deployments. Confirmed speakers include:
- Moderator: Iraj Sodagar, Multimedia Architect, Microsoft
- Alex Giladi, Principal Architect, Comcast
- Deepak Das, VP, Marketing, VisualOn
- Wilson Robin, VP, Business Development, NAGRA
- David Price, VP of Business Development, Ericsson
Register online using the discount code of 200DR16 and get a #smeast Discovery Pass for free, or a Conference pass for $895. You can check out the entire program agenda here.