Building A Streaming Solution Within The Firewall
Whether you want to broadcast a company-wide meeting or new employee training, streaming it through your internal network saves on time, travel costs and resources. At the Streaming Media East show next week, taking place May 10-11 in NYC, one session looks at real-world architectures being used for distributing streams to all screens within an enterprise setting. Are newer peer-to-peer (p2p) or multicast technologies part of the answer? How do you also reach remote and mobile workers? You’ll walk away with recommendations on achieving the best-possible quality and broadest audience reach, along with best practices and lessons learned. Confirmed speakers include:
- Moderator: Chris Knowlton, VP & Streaming Industry Evangelist, Wowza Media Systems
- Andy Howard, Founder & Managing Director, Howard & Associates
- Dan Swiney, Manager, Live Production and Streaming, LinkedIn
- Bryan Walls, Deputy Program Manager, NASA Imagery Experts Program, NASA
- Alan Tardiff, Technology Specialist, Digital Designer, Prudential
Register online using the discount code of 200DR16 and get a #smeast Discovery Pass for free, or a Conference pass for $895. You can check out the entire program agenda here.