#smeast session – Building OTT Success: Improving Video Engagement
With the number of OTT providers growing every day, consumers are inundated with choice. With a few clicks of the mouse, they can unsubscribe from one platform and subscribe to another. In order to survive, OTT providers must figure out how to keep their viewers engaged. Is it through unique features? Specialized content? Interactive applications?
At the Streaming Media East show next week, taking place May 10-11 in NYC, a panel of industry experts will discuss some of the methods that they use to improve engagement with their content, appeal to different demographics, and, ultimately, drive subscriber loyalty. Join this lively discussion and dig into how to truly make a successful OTT platform. Confirmed speakers include:
- Moderator: Jason Thibeault, Sr. Director, Content Marketing, Limelight Networks
- Brian Selander, EVP, Whistle Sports Network
- Mike Lucero, VP, Connected TV Strategy, Ratio
- Dan Burkhart, CEO, Recurly
- Serge Kassardjian, Global Head of Android/Play Media Apps and Android TV Content Partnerships, Google