Cutting Through The 4K Hype: Standards, Deployments and The Future
Programming in UHD has gone up tenfold, although only a relatively small amount is still available. More media enterprises are coming online with UHD broadcasts and standards have arrived to a certain degree, with initial support for content and devices. But we are still far from pervasive UHD-ready facilities and end-to-end workflows. At the Streaming Media East show, taking place May 10-11 in NYC,we have a session entitled “Cutting Through The 4K Hype: Standards, Deployments and The Future“.
The session will look at what realistically can be accomplished in UHD today and experiences thus far in deploying UHD. The panelists also will cast an eye to the future, with discussion around topics such as live UHD event production and streaming and the potential for high dynamic range (HDR). Comfirmed speakers include:
- Keith Wymbs, CMO, Elemental Technologies
- Nick Colsey, VP, Business Development, Sony Electronics
- Sara Poorsattar, Director of Product, Vimeo
- Telly Koidis, Senior Manager, Video Hosting, Bell Media
- Patrick Beaulieu, Business Development Manager, NVIDIA SHIELD Platform
Register online using the discount code of 200DR16 and get a #smeast Discovery Pass for free, or a Conference pass for $895. You can check out the entire program agenda here.