#smwest session: Building an Internal Enterprise/EDU Streaming Solution
At the Streaming Media West show, [taking place November 16-19 in Huntington Beach, CA] we have a session that will dive into architectures that are commonly used for distributing streams to all screens within an enterprise/EDU setting, plus discuss reaching remote and mobile workers. You’ll walk away with recommendations on achieving the best-possible quality and broadest audience reach, along with best practices and lessons learned. Join us for this information-packed session on building an internal streaming solution to fit your business needs. Confirmed speakers include:
- Moderator: Chris Knowlton, VP, Streaming Industry Evangelist, Wowza Media Systems
- Eric Hards, Manager, Visual Communications, Lockheed Martin Space Systems
- Kay Guerry, Information Technology, Webcast Facilitator, Raytheon
- Andy Howard, Founder, Managing Director, Howard & Associates
- Jonathan Schwartz, Digital Video Manager, USC Sol Price School of Public Policy
Register online using the code 15DR200 for a “Discovery Pass” and get free access to the keynotes, exhibit hall, discovery track sessions, and receptions at #smwest, or $200 off a full conference pass.