Verizon, Netflix, Comcast & Google Join Other Telecom, MSO and Content Owners Presenting At Content Delivery Summit
If you want to learn how video is cached inside the last mile, how Netflix, Comcast and Google build out their CDNs and what’s taking place in the CDN industry, come to the Content Delivery Summit on May 12th in NYC. This one-day highly focused event brings together telecom carriers, service providers, content owners, and industry vendors for a detailed look at web, acceleration and media delivery infrastructure. Register with the discount code of 100DR and get a ticket for only $395.
Learn about transit, last mile video delivery, multi-CDN deployments, licensed and managed CDN, dynamic content acceleration, measuring QoS, delivering live events and hear what some of these services cost. See the latest solutions in the market from some of the leading vendors and meet the new startups who want to disrupt the industry. At the Content Delivery Summit, real business gets done as this is the place to meet those who are building out some of the largest public and private CDN deployments to date.
As conference chairman, I am providing introductions between attendees and presenters and will introduce you to those you want to do talk to. Get the personalization you don’t get at most shows. Conference topics and presentations will include:
- Building the Netflix Open Connect CDN
- Deploying A Multi-CDN Environment For Content Providers
- Google’s Approach to Content Delivery
- Scaling The Comcast CDN
- Real User Measurements for CDN Performance Monitoring
- Using SDKs for Improving End-To-End Mobile Performance
- Evaluating Different Caching Strategies Inside an Operator Network
- Uncovering the Real Reasons Why Online Audiences Leave
- Dynamic Content Acceleration: Lightning Fast Web Apps
- Optimizing Mobile Engagement & Cross-Device Experiences
- New Strategies For OTT Monetization
- The Business Challenges of Delivering Content to Emerging Markets
- Building The Open Architecture For VOD And Live Caching In Operator Networks
- CDN As A Virtual Network Function: Lessons Learned
- Using Managed DNS to Integrate Multiple CDN Providers
- Using Big Data for Real-time Video Stream QoE Optimization
- Video CDN Data: Pricing, Contract, Volume and Market Sizing Trends
The event will kick off with a keynote from Bob Toohey, President, Verizon Digital Media who will also join speakers from Comcast, Netflix, Google, Yahoo!, Viacom, Deutsche Telekom North America, Level 3, Amazon, Etsy, Cedexis, Qwilt, Ericsson, MileWEB, Yottaa, PeerApp, Tata Communications, Instart Logic, Limelight Networks, Hewlett-Packard, Conviva, Citrix Systems, DYN and others.