Webinar: Learn How To Deliver Video To Mobile & Tablets With Helix Media Library
Today at 12pm ET I'll be moderating another StreamingMedia.com webinar, this time on the topic of "Delivering Video To Mobile & Tablets With Helix Media Library". Today, everyone watches videos on their smartphones and tablets, whether it's for business, school or pleasure. But as an enterprise or university, organizing and delivering digital media – especially when your organization has hundreds of videos – can seem daunting.
Learn how to create, upload and organize your videos to create a YouTube-like experience customized with your organization's branding. If you have used popular video sites on the web, such as YouTube, creating your own Helix Media Library will be a simple and familiar experience. Viewers can access and play videos from their desktop, iPad, iPhone, tablets and other mobile devices.
At this webinar learn how to:
- Upload and convert existing media files like MPEG, AVI, MP3, Windows Media or QuickTime files
- Embed video and audio content created by your Media Library in your existing Training or Learning environment
- Stream video and audio to desktops, mobile devices and tablets
- Secure your organization's media assets utilizing existing authentication structures
- Customize your organization's media library
Register here and bring your questions for the presenters for the live Q&A portion of the event.