SM East Show: Automation And Workflow Solutions For Transcoding Video
While video consumption and distribution has grown exponentially in the past few years, converting and preparing this content for the digital realm was largely a 'black art' until recently, when several enterprise-grade solutions came onto the market.
At the Streaming Media East show on May 11th and 12th, we've got Troy Dreier, Senior Associate Editor at StreamingMedia.com moderating a panel on "Automation And Workflow Solutions For Transcoding Your Video Content". From high definition to mobile, this session will talk through the hardware and SaaS based services in the market today and the cost associated with using these products.
- Moderator: Troy Dreier, Senior Associate Editor, StreamingMedia.com
- Robert Levy, Production Operations Manager, Executive Producer, Discovery Digital Media
- Brian Joe, Video Network Planning, Verizon
- Jeff Malkin, President, Encoding.com
- Eric Manchester, Manager, Digital Media Distribution, Time Warner Cable
It's not too late to get a pass to the show and readers of my blog can register using my own personal discount code of DRF1, which gets you $200 off the ticket price.