Learn What It Takes To Create, Market and Sell A Web Television Series
Original episodic web television has grown up in a short time and is now recognized as a respected and legitimate entertainment platform. But in our current economic downturn some web television studios have been forced to close and the reality is that it's still really difficult to create a sustainable business model.
At next week's Streaming Media West show, we've got some of the top web producers who will discuss what it takes to create, market and sell a web television series and debate the future success
of web television.
These guys and gals are the cream of the crop in web television today. Combined the speakers have worked on The Burg, The All-For-Nots, LonelyGirl15, The Guild, Legend of Neil, The Gemini Division, Afterworld, and EPIC FU amongst others.
- Moderator: Marc Hustvedt, Co-Founder, Tubefilter, Editor-in-Chief, Tubefilter News
- Speaker: Thom Woodley, Partner, Chief Creative Officer, Dinosaur Diorama
- Speaker: Jenni Powell, New Media Consultant
- Speaker: Brent Friedman, Co-Founder, Electric Farm Entertainment
- Speaker: Zadi Diaz, Creative Director, Co-Founder, Smashface Productions
It's not too late to get a pass to the show and readers of my blog can register using my own personal discount code of DRF1, which gets you $200 off the ticket price. You can attend all three days of the SM West show for only $695.