FOX, NBC, MTV, HBO, MLB, CNN, Turner, YouTube All Speaking At SM West Show
With online video viewership at an all-time high, questions around monetization and syndication are of the utmost importance for TV and content executives. At next week's Streaming Media West show, executives from FOX, Disney, NBC Universal, MTV, HBO Broadband, EPIX, MLB, YouTube/Google, Turner, CNN Money, Comcast, Associated Press, FUNimation, Mountain Sports International and others will discuss how converging media technologies are redefining traditional distribution methods.
Taking place over three days, the Streaming Media West show has numerous sessions on topics relevant to TV and content executives, including:
- The Impact Of TV Everywhere And Over-The-Top Video
- Successful Content Syndication and Aggregation Strategies
- Monetization And Video Advertising Formats
- Bridging TV And Broadband And Cutting The Cable
- The Impact Of Broadband-Enabled TVs, Gaming Consoles And Devices
- How Old Media Is Embracing Online Video and New Media
- Monetizing Long-Form Video
Come hear from the leading broadcast and content companies on the disruption they see taking place from Web television, TV Everywhere, broadband enabled devices, advertising standards and HD video.
It's not too late to get a pass to the show and readers of my blog can register using my own personal discount code of DRF1, which gets you $200 off the ticket price. You can attend all three days of the SM West show for only $695 or get a FREE exhibits pass which gets you into the show floor, all three keynotes and the networking events.