How Old Media Is Embracing Online Video and New Media
At the Streaming Media East show on Tuesday May 20th, the National Academy of Media Arts & Sciences will be leading a panel session entitled "How Old Media Is Embracing Online Video and New Media".
This session will discuss how converging media technologies are redefining traditional distribution methods; how interactive and on-demand services are changing, and how entertainment and news video is being consumed. Come hear from some of the leading publishers, broadcasters, and advertisers about the impact that video and new media is having upon their business models.
Confirmed speakers include:
- Moderator: Peter Price, President and CEO, National Academy of Television Arts & Sciences
- Jordan Hoffner, Head of Premium Content Partnerships, YouTube
- Isaac Josephson, Director, Product Management, ABC News Digital Media
- Vivian Schiller, SVP, GM, NYTimes.com
- Richard Glosser, Executive Director of Emerging Media, CondeNet
Have a topic or question for any of the speakers you want to see addressed? Submit it in the comments section and we’ll add it to the Q&A portion of the session.
Registration is still open
and you can see all the various pricing packages, including a one-day
ticket on our website. Six years since we took over the
StreamingMedia.com business and we’ve still managed to keep the
conference very affordable for everyone to attend. A full two-day
conference ticket is only $895.