Video Search: Finding Content In A Thousand-Channel Universe
With the arrival of "video everywhere" and increasing online video viewership, what role does search need to play to make it easier for consumers to find what they want to watch?
That’s what we are looking to discuss next week at the Streaming Media West show with a session entitled "Video Search: Finding Content In A Thousand-Channel Universe". The confirmed speakers include:
- Larry Bouthillier, Educational & Multimedia Technology Architect, Harvard University (moderator)
- Dmitry Shapiro, CEO, Veoh Networks
- Tim Tuttle, VP, AOL Video
- Rose Karpel, Director, Video Products, Reuters
- Suranga Chandratillake, CEO, blinkx
It’s not too late to register. While the early registration discount period has now passed, you can use PROMO CODE: DRF1 to get in with a discount.