Video Search: Finding Content In A Thousand-Channel Universe
That’s what we are looking to discuss next week at the Streaming Media West show with a session entitled "Video Search: Finding Content In A Thousand-Channel Universe". The confirmed speakers include:
- Larry Bouthillier, Educational & Multimedia Technology Architect, Harvard University (moderator)
- Dmitry Shapiro, CEO, Veoh Networks
- Tim Tuttle, VP, AOL Video
- Rose Karpel, Director, Video Products, Reuters
- Suranga Chandratillake, CEO, blinkx
It’s not too late to register. While the early registration discount period has now passed, you can use PROMO CODE: DRF1 to get in with a discount.