Akamai, CacheLogic, Internap, Level 3 and VeriSign To Speak On CDN & P2P
My buddy Yaron Samid who organizes the NY Video 2.0 Meetup in NYC every month has organized a session at Streaming Media West next month entitled "CDNs & P2P – Is Hybrid Content Delivery the Future or Just Hype?". He has invited and assembled speakers from some of the major CDN providers and those who have hybrid CDN/P2P offerings. Confirmed speakers are:
- Philip Kaplan, CSO, Internap
- Travis Kalanick, Senior Director, Engineering, Akamai
- John Dillon, CMO, CacheLogic
- Stephen Trainor, VP Strategy, Content Markets Group, Level 3
- Todd Johnson, SVP, Worldwide Marketing, VeriSign
Should be a good discussion amongst many of today’s leading providers on where they see P2P playing a role in the CDN business and what some of them are working on as they move to more hybrid offerings.
Register for the show before October 12th and pay only $795 for a full 3-day conference pass.