Content Program For The Streaming Summit, at NAB Show, Is Now Live!
I’m pleased to announce that the content program for the Streaming Summit, at NAB Show is now live! Check out all the sessions and agenda on the dedicated website at www.nabstreamingsummit.com
Lots of speakers are being placed and we have OTT focused sessions on biz and tech topics including sports, direct-to-consumer, monetization models, video workflows, encoding, packaging, playback and much more. We’ve also got presentations from Amazon Fire TV, CBS Interactive, Comcast, Google, ESL Gaming and others. Here’s a small sample of the topics being covered:
- The Business of Sports Streaming: Challenges & Opportunities
- Free, Subscription and Ad Supported: Hybrid Next-Gen OTT Business Models
- Optimizing Advertising Content Workflows Across TV and Online Video
- Best Practices for Deploying CMAF, DASH and HLS at Scale
- Improving The End-User Experience For Video Advertising
- How Streaming News Services are Disrupting Cable News Networks
- Key Tech Requirements for Building and Managing An OTT Service
- Integrating TV and OTT Into A Single Experience
- Bringing OTT Advertising and Innovation to Local Markets
- Best Practices for Encoding and Packaging for Live Event Streams
Registration for the Streaming Summit (#streamingsummit) is now open (email me for a discount code for 3 or more tickets) and on Monday April 8th, we’re having a big beer garden network event, check out those details here.
Thanks to a great list of Streaming Summit sponsors as including Google, Amazon Web Services (AWS), Brightcove, Verizon Digital Media Services, Qwilt, Limelight Networks, Comcast Technology Solutions, Haivision, Broadpeak, Ciena, Deluxe Entertainment Services Group, Imagine Communications, Penthera.