Learn How To Monetize Live Streaming at #smwest Conference
While the popularity of live streaming isn’t in doubt, even the biggest names in entertainment sometimes find it a challenge to monetize. What can be done to get consumers to pay for live content or make it more enticing for advertisers and sponsors? This Live Streaming Summit session, part of the Streaming Media West show taking place on Nov. 2/3, will look at various approaches to monetization, from pay-per-view and subscription to interstitial advertising and sponsored/branded content.
- Moderator: Brian Ring, Principal Analyst – Ring Digital
- Panelist: Greg Ellis, Vice President and COO – DaCast
- Panelist: Renee Reynosa, Professional Streamer
- Panelist: Charles Mellilo, Senior Vice President – NeuLion
- Panelist: Gabe Goodwin, Blue Duck Media & Executive Producer – FOX Sports
- Panelist: Jon Burk, Director, Marketing/Digital Strategy, Producer, Digital Content – Roker Media
You can sign up online for a discounted conference pass by using the code DR100 and I even have a few free passes to give away. Re-tweet out “I want a pass for the Streaming Media West conference in CA on Nov. 2/3 – #smwest ” and I’ll pick some free winners every day!