Learn About Building a Scalable Next Generation TV Service at #smwest show
As operators and media companies navigate through the growing mix of technologies and the changing TV environment, content owners continue to experiment with new TV services and OTT solutions. At the Streaming Media West show, taking place next week on Nov. 2/3, we’ve got a great session on “Building a Scalable Next Generation TV Service”. With the goal of finding new revenue streams, and retaining audiences, service providers are continuously introducing new engaging features that cater to today’s personalized viewing habits. This panel will dive into the technology landscape for scalable Next Generation TV deployments as well as how content owners can tackle scalable content distribution in a cost effective manner. Confirmed speakers include:
- Moderator: Daniel Webster, VP, Sales & Customer Success, Kaltura Strategic Solutions
- Panelist: Will James, VP, APAC Sales, Massive
- Panelist: Felix Gomez, VP, Western Region, YuMe
- Panelist: Adam Diep, VP, Client Solutions, OWNZONES Media Network
- Panelist: Titus Bicknell, CDO & EVP, Operations, RLJ Entertainment
You can sign up online for a discounted conference pass by using the code DR100 and I even have a few free passes to give away. Re-tweet out “I want a pass for the Streaming Media West conference in CA on Nov. 2/3 – #smwest ” and I’ll pick some free winners every day!