Get The Latest Info On DASH, HLS, and MPEG-CMAF at #smwest Show
In parallel, MPEG-DASH got a lot of traction for DRM-protected premium content, as all major Web browsers support now the HTML5 Encrypted Media Extensions. This panel will provide an overview about MPEG-CMAF, and discuss whether it is an opportunity to actually harmonize deployments that currently have to support both (and separate from each) DASH and HLS. It will also discuss potential threats on existing deployments having its clear focus on MPEG-DASH and DASH-IF. Confirmed speakers include:
- Moderator: Stefan Lederer, CEO, Bitmovin
- Will Law, Chief Architect, Media Cloud Engineering, Akamai
- Iraj Sodagar, Multimedia Architect, Microsoft
- Jeff Tapper, SVP, Engineering, Viacom
- Rustam Khashimkhodjaev, VIPER Player Platform Engineering, Comcast
Register online using the code 200DR for a free “Discovery Pass” and get access to the keynotes, exhibit hall, discovery track sessions, and receptions at #smwest – at no cost – or get $200 off a full conference pass.