Learn About Friction Free TV Everywhere Authentication #smwest show
At the Streaming Media West show, [taking place November 16-19 in Huntington Beach, CA] the OATC (Open Authentication Technology Committee) is hosting a session on “Friction Free TV Everywhere Authentication“. For TV Everywhere to reach adoption, the current authentication process needs be made as user friendly as possible, removing any obstacle standing between consumers and their content viewing experience,. In this strategic session, we look at the recommended best practices that the OATC (Open Authentication Technology Committee) has proposed to achieve such Friction Free authentication and discuss a set of guidelines that aims to create a seamless user experience in the first instance. Confirmed speakers include:
- Moderator: Vito Forlenza, Sr. Director, TV Everywhere Content & Product Strategy, Comcast Cable
- Horia Galatanu, Senior Product Manager, Adobe Systems
- Kimberly Hicks, Senior Director, User Platform Products, Viacom
- James Hutchins, Principal Product Manager Identity Management, Synacor
- Brian Brinkmann, Senior Technical Director, Platform Strategy and Architecture, Turner Broadcasting System
Register online using the code 15DR200 for a “Discovery Pass” and get free access to the keynotes, exhibit hall, discovery track sessions, and receptions at #smwest, or $200 off a full conference pass.