Creators, Fans and Brands: How to Win in a Content Rich World
At the Streaming Media West show, [taking place November 16-19 in Huntington Beach, CA] we have a session that will discuss How Creators, Fans and Brands Win in a Content Rich World. YouTube and Vine stars are rewriting the rules on how audiences discover and engage with content, leading to a swath of non-traditional pathways for exploration by brands, marketers and fellow creators. With that opportunity comes all the challenges of social media (community management, publishing strategy), plus an added layer of responsibility to the audience members themselves. In this session, successful creators and business leaders will discuss how to work with video stars, what advertising means in this new space, and how the deep connection between stars and their superfans drives engagement with brands. Confirmed speakers include:
- Moderator: Mandana Mellano, Partner, Media Director, Ogilvy West
- Tariq Walker, VP, Creative Development, AOL
- Meghan Camarena, YouTuber, Entrepreneur, Strawburry17
- Thai Randolph, SVP, Marketing & Client Partnerships, Relentless Generator
- Anthony Layser, US Content Director, Dailymotion
Register online using the code 15DR200 for a “Discovery Pass” and get free access to the keynotes, exhibit hall, discovery track sessions, and receptions at #smwest, or $200 off a full conference pass.