Next Week At #smeast Show: Best Practices For Live Streaming Production
At the Streaming Media East show, taking place May 13-14, we have a session that will discuss tips and tricks, best practices, and lessons learned regarding the technical setup of live streaming production. Learn how to stream multiple formats, use social networking overlays, and leverage adaptive bitrate streaming. Speakers in this session are the ones in the trenches, producing some of the largest live events you see on the web today.
- Moderator: Dylan Armajani, Digital Workflow Technologies Specialist, Viacom
- Dennis Scarna, Live Streaming Producer, AOL/Huffington Post Media Group
- Brian Korner, Manager, Digital Video Operations, FOX News Digital
- Kiran Patel, Senior Product Manager, Video Media Services, BBC Future Media
- Simon Ball, Global Head of Operations and Multimedia Delivery, Nasdaq OMX
It’s not too late to get a pass to the show and readers of my blog can register using my own personal discount code of 100DR, which gets you a two-day ticket to the show for only $695 and gives you access to 40 sessions and how-to presentations and 100+ speakers. You can also register for an exhibits only pass and get access to the show floor, both keynotes and all the networking events, at no charge. #smeast