Learn The “Best Practices For Live Streaming” At #smwest Show
At the Streaming Media West show, taking place Nov. 19-20 in Huntington Beach, we have a session that will discuss tips and tricks, best practices, and lessons learned regarding the technical setup of live streaming production. Learn how to stream multiple formats, use social networking overlays and leverage adaptive bitrate streaming. Hear how live streaming is now largely being fueled by businesses using live video as a socially-fueled communications platform. Speakers in this session are the ones in the trenches, producing some of the largest live events you see on the web today. Confirmed speakers include:
- Moderator: Jon Orlin, Executive Producer, TechCrunch
- Alden Fertig, Sr. Manager, Product Marketing, Ustream
- Bill McCandless, VP, Video Programming and Production, Bleacher Report
- Jack Ferry, Independent Director & Producer
- Chris Mangum, Sr. Digital Media Manager, Live & On-Demand Video Streaming, Yahoo!
It’s not too late to get a pass to the show and readers of my blog can register using my own personal discount code of DR13, which gets you a two-day ticket to the show for only $595 and gives you access to 40 sessions and how-to presentations and 100+ speakers. You can also register for an exhibits only pass and get access to the show floor, both keynotes and all the networking events, at no charge. #smwest