Thursday 2pm ET Webinar: Working in the Cloud With Video
Thursday May 16th at 2pm ET, I’ll be moderating another StreamingMedia.com webinar on the topic of, “Working in the Cloud With Video.” The cloud offers huge power for video publishers, but still has specific challenges that require the right architecture to overcome. This webinar gives best practices for designing an efficient and cost-effective approach to the video workflow, whether the challenge is to stream a corporate event from a remote facility or massive libraries containing thousands of clips. It seems everywhere you look, vendors are talking about Cloud. But what does it mean to the world of video, and does it pertain to your job?
Join MediaPlatform, Haivision, Limelight and Harmonic and learn the here-and-now implications of cloud platforms:
- What exactly goes into putting together a cloud solution?
- How cloud transcoding creates business flexibility
- The benefits of “Managed Transcoding Services”
- Simplify your live and on-demand content publishing workflows with integrated end-to-end solutions
- Complete your ecosystem with live encoding, file transcoding, media management, publishing, and real-time analytics
We’ll have a full Q&A session in which your questions will be answered and as always, all StreamingMedia.com webinars are free. So register here and save the date for this instructional webinar.