Generating Revenue From The CDN Value Chain
On Monday May 20th, at the Content Delivery Summit in NYC, (#cdnsummit) we’ve got a session that will focus on real world scenarios for the virtualization of caching and CDNs in operator networks. Experts will discuss industry initiatives across the CDN ecosystem that are changing the cooperation between operators and CDNs and helping to define new ways to extend and scale content delivery services more easily and cost effectively. Examples of cloud computing, IT data center and software defined networking (SDN) concepts will be used to illustrate how operator-owned resources can be used for revenue generation from content delivery. Confirmed speakers include:
- Moderator: Charlie Baker, Director of Product Management, PeerApp
- Jon Vestal, VP, CDN Products, Pacnet
- Henri Setiawan, VP Innovation Management, Telin
- Ian Van Hoven, Director, Technical Operations, LinkedIn
- Kyle Okamoto, Director of Product, Verizon Digital Media Services
Now in its fifth year, the Content Delivery Summit is a one-day conference designed to bring together telecom carriers, service providers, content owners, and industry vendors for a detailed look at CDN platforms for the delivery of video and content acceleration. Readers of my blog can register using my own personal discount code of DR13, which gets you a ticket to the show for only $395.