The Future of Digital Entertainment in a Multiscreen World
At the Streaming Media West show (#smwest) in two weeks, Oct. 30-31, we’ve got a panel of leading content owners and platform providers discussing how they solve some of the challenges in delivering the creator’s intended entertainment experience across new devices. Come learn where the future of digital entertainment is heading and key industry drivers that could enable the next-generation entertainment experience on mobile and tablet devices. Confirmed speakers include:
- Moderator: John Couling, Senior VP, E-Media Business Group, Dolby
- Jeff Shultz, VP, Business Development, TV.com, CBS Interactive
- John Penney, EVP, Strategy & Business Development, Starz
- Adam Sexton, GM, Samsung Media Solution Center America
- David Tochterman, Head of Digital Media, Innovative Artists
It’s not too late to get a pass to the show and readers of my blog can register using my own personal discount code of DRF1, which gets you a two-day ticket to the show for only $595. That’s $300 off the regular ticket price and it gets you access to both keynotes, 35 sessions and how-to presentations, 100+ speakers and all the networking events.