Come Hear About Monetization & Distribution Design Across Broadcast & OTT Environments
Formulating the availability of content to consumers is complex when traditional television distribution agreements affect the access rights to content across tablets, mobile phones and other internet connected devices. At the Streaming Media West show next week, (#smwest) content owners and platform providers will discuss how some content owners are navigating a new age of distribution, security and conditional access in a multiscreen world. Confirmed speakers include:
- Moderator: Michael Dube, Manager, Systems Integration and Operations, HBO
- John Oliverius, VP, Distribution Counsel, A&E Networks
- Tony Lapolito, Director Product Management, Videoscape Distribution Suite, Cisco
- Barry Hartman, Senior Product Manager, Adobe
- Mark Taylor, VP, Media and IP Services, Level 3
It’s not too late to get a pass to the show and readers of my blog can register using my own personal discount code of DRF1, which gets you a two-day ticket to the show for only $595. That’s $300 off the regular ticket price and it gets you access to both keynotes, 35 sessions and how-to presentations, 100+ speakers and all the networking events, including the special MPEG-DASH event.