The Top Articles I Found Interesting That You Might Have Missed
Here are the stories I found interesting over the past week or so on the Web. I've tried to highlight ones that didn't get picked up as much and might have been missed since they weren't caught by mainstream outlets.
- "The World of Pain that is HTML5 Video" – bit.ly/zNZNX4 – @flashfreaker
- "Lies, Damn Lies, Ad Industry Growth Forecasts" – bit.ly/zlpIoP – @JackMarshall
- "Netflix: Auto Scaling in the Amazon Cloud" – bit.ly/yoQHRX – @netflix
- "Who Buys All Those Google Ads? An Infographic Breakdown" – bit.ly/A0ceQv – @johncabell
- "90 minute end-to-end look at Windows Azure" (video) – bit.ly/AmBTLR – @scottgu
- "Trouble finding HD or captioned titles on Netflix?" – bit.ly/AaXfJX – @TechOfTheHub
- "How MSNBC Customizes Videos For Various Platforms" – bit.ly/xAvwdX – @TimSiglin
- "The TV Business Keeps Getting Stronger!" – bit.ly/AaFRDN – @mcuban
- "One-on-One With YouTube's Content Boss" (video) – dthin.gs/z2WR99 – @pkafka
I will try to publish a list like this every week and all of these stories come from my Twitter feed. So if you want to see what I am reading in real-time, follow me on Twitter (@DanRayburn).