Come Hear Facebook, Netflix, Hulu, Starz, Miramax, Comcast and More At Streaming Media West
The speaker lineup for the Streaming Media West show (#smwest) in LA next month is now finalized and we've got an awesome lineup of confirmed executives. Content owners, syndicators, over-the-top platform providers, CE manufacturers, enterprise organizations and more will all be on hand including:
- Facebook, Netflix, Hulu, Starz, Miramax, Amazon, Disney, NBCUniversal, CBS Interactive, PBS, Turner Sports, Sony Pictures, AOL Video, Yahoo!, Hearst Interactive Media, MTV Networks
- Comcast, Verizon, Time Warner Cable, Cox Communication, Shaw Communications, Western Digital, TiVo, Roku, Fanhattan, Sling Media, Samsung, Chumby, New York Times, Nielsen
- Google TV, Revision3, MLB, VEVO, Adobe, Cisco, Google Search, Ericsson, comScore, South Park Digital, Break Media, Microsoft Advertising, Adap.tv, Qualcomm, blip.tv, Sony Entertainment
- Relativity Media, Funny Or Die, Fine Brothers Productions, Machinima, Mekanism, Olga Kay, Gorilla Nation, OMD, Ensemble, IGN Entertainment, Feedcompany, DBG
- Toyota, GE, Oracle, NASA, Genral Motors, Wells Fargo, Lockheed Martin, Kaiser Permanente
To go along with our lineup of speakers, I've also got some great moderators at the show including those from CNET, TechCrunch, GigaOm, CableLabs, ReelSEO.com, Variety and WatchMojo.com.
We will have OTT platform demos, CE device demos and of course, lots of hands-on sessions on how to create, capture, manage, protect, monetize, deliver and track video, live and on-demand.
Early bird registration prices end in three days but you can still register using my own personal discount code of DRF1, which will save you $300 and get you a ticket for only $595. We're also giving away a free Roku 2 HD player with each platinum, gold or combo pass ticket purchased – while supplies last.