Webinar 2pm ET Today: Best Practices For Effective Multi-Screen Delivery
Driven by the proliferation of smartphones, tablets, over-the-top media players, and smart TVs, multi-screen video delivery presents a vast opportunity for content owners to get eyeballs on a wide range of devices. Today at 2pm ET, I will be moderating a live webinar with presenters from Wowza Media, Haivision, Telestream and Highwinds on "Best Practices For Effective Multi-Screen Delivery".
This webinar assembles industry experts who will talk about techniques and best practices that make multi-screen delivery effective both from a technology and cost perspective. The webinar will cover:
- Automate transcoding to multiple formats and wrappers for multi-screen delivery
- Produce cost-effective, portable live video production for web and mobile distribution
- Match multiple devices to a single encoding profile
- Benefits of adaptive bitrate streaming for multi-screen reach
- What the future looks like for connected devices and which ones are most important
- Effective technics for creating, managing and delivering content to any screen
- Market influences that drive multi-screen opportunities
Register here and bring your questions for the presenters for the live Q&A portion of the event.