The Future of Video In Education
In the face of the rich-media revolution, educational institutions are using video in every aspect of campus life, from lecture capture to distance education, campus websites, libraries and preservation, digital asset management, clubs and events, and more.
At the Streaming Media East show, on May 10th and 11th, we've got Sean Brown, VP of Higher Education at Sonic Foundry moderating a panel on "The Future of Video In Education". This panel will discuss best practices for integrating video and rich-media solutions into higher education institutions, presented by top universities that are leading the charge with integrated media strategies for viewers both on and off campus.
- Moderator: Sean Brown, VP, Higher Education, Sonic Foundry
- Chris Bellerjeau, CTS, Columbia Business School, ITG
- Rob Lippincott, SVP, Education, PBS
- Michael DeMeo, Director, Academic Media Services, New York Law School
- Russ Scaduto, Director, Education Technology, Penn State Hershey Medical Center
- Gary Powell, Tech Coordinator, The University of Toledo
It's not too late to get a pass to the show and readers of my blog can register using my own personal discount code of DAN, which gets you a two-day ticket to the show for only $695. Twitter hash tag: #SMEast