Learn All About HTML5 And Web Video Standards
As video becomes increasingly important on the web, content providers, browser developers, and end users can no longer afford to have the primary video delivery mechanisms locked up in standards that cannot be adapted to new environments.
At the Streaming Media East show, on May 10th and 11th, we've got Tim Napoleon, Co-Founder and President of Alldigital moderating a panel entitled "HTML5 And Web Video Standards" as part of our HTML5 track. In this session, speakers will examine what HTML5 video is, the challenges it's facing, and how it affects other formats such as Flash and Silverlight, as well as how leading platforms and web giants such as Google, Mozilla, and Apple are supporting it.
- Moderator: Tim Napoleon, Co-Founder, President, Alldigital
- Sy Choudhury, Director, Product Management, Web Technologies, Qualcomm
- Joe Inzerillo, SVP, MLB.com
- Erin Quist, VP, Publisher Solutions, EyeWonder
- Ben Rolling, VP, Development, AEG Digital Media
It's not too late to get a pass to the show and readers of my blog can register using my own personal discount code of DAN, which gets you a two-day ticket to the show for only $695. Twitter hash tag: #SMEast