Winning With Ad Buyers: What Makes Your Video Inventory Valuable?
Ad buyers have different criteria for assessing "valuable" inventory when it comes to online video. But is it tied to the perceived value of the brand behind the content, or is it just how well the content performs that determines value? If the latter, how does each ad buyer measure performance of online video campaigns?
At the Streaming Media East show, on May 10th and 11th, we've got Teg Grenager, Co-Founder and VP of Product at adap.tv moderating a panel entitled "Winning With Ad Buyers: What Makes Your Video Inventory Valuable?". In this session, you'll hear from real ad buyers about what online video publishers can do to maximize the success of campaigns, and thus the value of their inventory to advertisers.
- Moderator: Teg Grenager, Co-Founder, VP, Product, adap.tv
- Yaniv Axen, Co-Founder, CTO, SundaySky
- Teri Gallo, VP, Marketplace Development, Cadreon
- Jeremy Cornfeldt, SVP, Integrated Business Director, Aegis Media
- John Nitti, SVP, Managing Director, Integrated Planning, Zenith Media
It's not too late to get a pass to the show and readers of my blog can register using my own personal discount code of DAN, which gets you a two-day ticket to the show for only $695. Twitter hash tag: #SMEast