The Impact Of TV Everywhere And Over-The-Top Video
Some consumers have experimented with it, many retailers appear to be clamoring to get a piece of it and every CE vendor is touting it, but will OTT ever really appeal to the masses? Is this type of online service enough to slow consumer consumption of–and possible defection to–over-the-top video services? At the Streaming Media West show next week, executives will discuss the hot-button issues associated with content programming and the potential business models that could make these services successful. Confirmed speakers include:
- Moderator: Matt Smith, VP, Chief Systems Architect, Inlet Technologies
- Perkins Miller, SVP, NBC Universal Sports
- Emil Rensing, Chief Digital Officer, EPIX, Studio 3 Partners
- Craig Bender, Director, CTO Office, Motorola Mobility – Home Division
- Hardie Tankersley, VP, Innovation, FOX Broadcasting Co.
You can register online for the Streaming Media West show and get $300 off by using my personal discount code of DRF1. And check out the entire list of content speakers including executives from NBC, FOX, CBS, Comcast, MTV, MSNBC, EPIX, MLB and more.