The Impact Of Broadband-Enabled TVs, Gaming Consoles And Devices
With the number of new broadband-enabled TVs and Blu-ray players expected to be sold, along with devices such as the Xbox, Roku, TiVo, and PS3, consumers now have many ways to get their video fix. So what are the new business models that will be created from these new devices? At the Streaming Media West show next week, come hear from executives on the role of current consumer entertainment devices in this new convergent world and how these devices will play together to offer a superior video experience. Confirmed speakers include:
- Moderator: Andrew Wallenstein, Senior Editor, PaidContent.org
- John Koller, Director, Hardware Marketing, Sony Computer Entertainment America
- Dan Kelley, Sr. Director, Marketing, D-Link
- Jim Funk, VP, Business Development, Roku
- John Griffin, Director, Connected Electronics, Dolby
In addition, we'll also have additional devices avaialble on the show floor including the TiVo Premiere, Sony Internet TV with Google TV, the Logitec Revue with Google TV, Boxee and a new device from Western Digital. Register online for the entire Streaming Media West show and get $300 off by using my personal discount code of DRF1.