Targeting Video Advertisements: Metrics and Methodologies
Online video has the potential to enable contextual, behavioral, and demographic-targeted advertisements, but video ad targeting has barely taken form as a broad practice. At the Streaming Media West show in LA, come hear what methodologies are used to capture relevant data to target appropriate users and what metrics are used to determine the efficiency of video campaigns. Will media agencies become structured for micro-buys to narrower audience segments, or will technical innovation drive the shift towards relevant ads on a mass scale? Confirmed speakers include:
- Moderator: Jamison Tilsner, Evangelist, Business Development, Kantar Video
- Tony Fernandez, VP, Technology, CBSSports.com
- Grant Ries, Chief Revenue Officer, BlueKai
- Suhaila Suhimi, Senior Partner, Director of Digital Strategy, MediaCom
- Mark Trefgarne, CEO, LiveRail
You can register online for the Streaming Media West show and get $300 off by using my personal discount code of DRF1. Have a question about the show? Someone you want to meet? Reach out to me and I'll be happy to make an introduction.