Mobile Video Syndication: App Stores, Smartphones and 4G
For content creators looking to monetize their video across mobile devices, the market can be pretty confusing. How do content creators reach the widest possible audience across so many different devices and mobile platforms like Android, Apple, Symbian, RIM, and Palm? At the Streaming Media West show next week, we have a session that will outline some of the differences between the different mobile platforms, what impact 4G will play in providing a good user experience and how content creators can reach consumers on their smartphones. Confirmed speakers include:
- Moderator: Arlene Zeichner, Principal, Zeichgeist
- Justin Eckhouse, Senior Product Manager, Video and Mobile, CBS Interactive
- Joe Inzerillo, SVP, Multimedia & Distribution, Major League Baseball Advanced Media
- Joanne Waage, VP, Strategic Media Partnerships and Programming, MobiTV
- Tom Lasiter, WiMAX Industry Marketing Manager, Intel
You can register online for the Streaming Media West show and get $300 off by using my personal discount code of DRF1.