Streaming Media East Program Done: Now Looking For Speakers
Yesterday I finished the advance program for the Streaming Media East show, which will take place May 11th-12th in NYC. We will have 110 speakers across more than 30 sessions over two days covering a wide range of business, technology and content subjects. I’m also excited that so many of today’s leading bloggers have agreed to moderate and lead sessions at the show including Peter Kafka from All Things Digital, Rafat Ali from PaidContent.org, Peter Cervieri from ScribeMedia.org, Dan Frommer from The Business Insider and Andy Plesser from beet.tv along with others.
Now the crazy part of placing speakers begins and I have to start sorting through more than 800 speaking submissions. Right now, I’m looking to place as many end-users and content owners first. So take a look at the subjects listed below, download the entire advance program and contact me if any of your customers would be a fit for a session.
- Inside The Cross Platform Olympics Experience
- Successful Content Syndication and Aggregation Strategies
- How Streaming Video is Changing The Television Landscape
- HTML5 And Web Video Standards
- Web Video Journalism: Future Or Fantasy?
- Media Framework: Video Publishing Platforms
- Advertising Spending: From Trickle to Torrent
- Understanding Adaptive Bitrate Technology And HTTP Video Delivery
- The Impact Of Broadband-Enabled TVs, Gaming Consoles And Devices
- P2P On The Flash Platform With RTMFP
- Cutting The Cord On TV: Will Online Video Lead To Cable’s Demise?
- Video Search: Finding Content In A Thousand-Channel Universe
- Going Mobile: Is Portable Media Finally Here?
- Using HD Video For Better Engagement
- Video Commerce: The Quiet Revolution In Online Video
- Tools And Best Practices For Enterprise Streaming Media
- Monetization And Video Advertising Formats
- CDN Pricing: The Going Rate For Video Delivery
- Making Effective Online Video for Training and eLearning
- Streaming Production: Improving Your Video Quality
- Cost Savings from Enterprise Streaming
- Using Microsoft Silverlight to Captivate, Engage and Monetize Viewers
- Automation And Workflow Solutions For Transcoding Your Video Content
- How Old Media Is Embracing Online Video and New Media
Next week we’ll open registration, update the website with the entire agenda and I’ll also announce our keynote speakers. If you have any ideas on how you may want to be involved in the show, I’m always open to ideas and you can reach me anytime at (917) 523-4562.