Streaming Media East Agenda Now Live: Starting Speaker Selections
The advance program for the Streaming Media East show in May in NYC is now online. We've got roughly 35 sessions this year and about 110 speaking spots. I am starting to place speakers today. I have over 800 speaking submissions to go through but have already placed a bunch of great folks from Disney, Babelgum, boxee, ABC Television, MetLife, BusinessWeek.com, Tuner, Syracuse University and a few others. The process of placing speakers has just started, so if you see a session you think you need to be a part of, better contact me fast.
Here is a quick outline of the session titles, full descriptions can be found online.
- Bridging TV And Broadband And Cutting The Cable
- Streaming Production: Improving Your Video Quality
- Online Video And Set-Top Boxes
- Demo: Compelling Video Advertising Campaigns
- Using Metadata to Better Engage Your Audience
- Live Broadcasting with Mobile Phones, Consumer Cameras and Laptops
- How Old Media Is Embracing Online Video and New Media
- Content Production for the Web
- The CDN Ecosystem: Moving Beyond Bit Delivery
- Successful Content Syndication and Aggregation Strategies
- Monetizing Long-Form Video
- Can Broadband Network Operators Successfully Harness P2P?
- Media Framework: Video Publishing Platforms
- CDN Research Data: Market Sizing and Pricing Trends
- Implementing Flash Video DVR Functionality For Live Broadcasts
- Tools And Best Practices For Enterprise Streaming Media
- Best Practices: Marketing Video for Multiplatform Delivery
- Making Effective Online Video for Education
- Microsoft Smooth Streaming: Delivering HD-Quality Video Over HTTP
- Reinventing The Ad Model Through Discovery And Targeting
- The Impact Of Broadband-Enabled TVs, Gaming Consoles And Devices
- Automation And Workflow Solutions For Transcoding Your Video Content
- New Advertising Platforms and Networks
- Live Broadcasts And HD Video: Can Web Video Ever Scale To TV-Sized Audiences?
- Cost Savings from Enterprise Streaming
- Video for Distance Learning & Classroom Training
In addition to the Streaming Media East program, shortly we will publish the special one-day Content Delivery Summit agenda. Stay tuned