Streaming Media Industry Sourcebook Coming in February: Sign Up For Free
For those interested in the business, technology and content of online video, our annual Streaming Media Sourcebook will publish in February. It’s our biggest issue of the year, and it includes comprehensive year-in-review articles looking at the most notable developments in 2008, as well as a look forward at what’s likely to come in 2009. It also includes case studies and a slew of how-to and buyer’s guide features, including the following:
- Choosing a Camcorder
- Selecting the Right Nonlinear Video Editor
- The 2009 Video Encoder Shoot-Out
- Picking a Content Delivery Provider
- How to Add Closed Captions to Online Video
- How to Generate Automatic Speech Transcripts in Flash Video
- Making Sense of the H.264 Licensing Labyrinth
- The Live Mobile Video Landscape
- and many more.
Also featured are a roster of case studies from each of the major verticals: entertainment, education, enterprise, government, and advertising. You can subscribe to the magazine for free, and if you’re interested in advertising, contact Joel Unickow.