Online Video Industry Executives On The Move
A quick round-up of some of the latest hirings in the online video industry:
- BitTorrent announced this week that Douglas Walker, former CEO of Alias Systems, will now serve as their CEO. Bram Cohen, former CEO of BitTorrent will assume the role of chief scientist. In addition, Eric Klinker, former CTO for Internap, is now the new CTO of BitTorrent.
- Abacast announced today that Rob Green, former Group Manager of Business Development on the Microsoft Windows Media team, and former SVP of business development and strategy at Nine Systems has joined the company’s board of directors.
- Limelight Networks announced this week that Roxanne Ivory, the former senior director of consumer marketing for Motorola’s Connected Home business is now the VP of marketing at Limelight.
- Internap announced this week that Jim Leach, former VP of corporate marketing at SAVVIS is now the VP of sales and marketing operations at Internap.
- Robert Gribnau, formerly the GM of Content Delivery Services at Internap is now VP of sales for North America and Europe at CDNetworks.
- Ray Hood has been named the new CEO of Media Publisher. Rod Bacon, the co-founder and former CEO is now the Executive Vice President, service providers.
- Last month The FeedRoom announced that Mark Portu, a former SVP at Open Text Corporation, is now the CEO. Former CEO Bart Feder has been named as Chairman of the Board of Directors.
If you are looking for a new position, have taken a new job or have a job opening at your company, let me know. In many cases I will highlight it here on the blog – free of charge.