Beyond Pre-Roll: What’s Next for Online Video Advertising?
That’s the question we’re looking to have Yahoo!, BlackArrow, Revision3 and CNNMoney.com give us their insights on at the Streaming Media West show in two weeks. I’ll be moderating a session on this subject and looking to get answers on which type of advertising works best online: pre-roll, post-roll, in-stream, sponsorship, or all of the above?
We will also discuss if revenue automatically comes with the audience, or will a sudden spike in popularity sink your production under a mountain of bandwidth costs before you ever get a chance to swim? It’s a hot topic and one we’ll have a lot of debate over. The panelists include:
- Dan Rayburn, Executive Vice President, StreamingMedia.com (Moderator)
- Cheryl Kellond, Sr. Director, Global Ad Product Strategy, Yahoo!
- Jason Schafer, VP, Business Development, CNNMoney.com
- Brad Murphy, VP, Business Development, Revision3
- Chris Hock, VP, Product Management, BlackArrow